While we believe that the family has primary responsibility for financing their children’s education, we do provide a tuition assistance program for those families in need. Each year, we provide a limited amount of tuition assistance to help families who would otherwise find enrollment impossible.
Tuition assistance is not available for our preschool program. We do accept payments from 4-C Community Coordinated Childcare for eligible families.
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS
- If you are a current family, be sure that your school account payments are up to date. For current and new families, it is required that your enrollment forms for the new school year be turned in prior to applying for tuition assistance.
- Apply for assistance at FACTS online. (You will pay a $35 FACTS application fee). Cornerstone’s Institution ID number is 20685, or you may search for us by our zip code, 60178.
- Once an online application has been completed, FACTS requires supporting documentation be sent to them either by mail, fax, or uploaded in pdf format online. (Supporting documentation includes copies of your federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules, copies of W-2 forms for both you and your spouse, and any other documentation for Social Security Income, Child Support, etc.)
- Once FACTS has verified your application, Cornerstone will notify you regarding your tuition assistance. Early application submission is highly encouraged. The Cornerstone Tuition Assistance Committee meets periodically throughout the year to review applications.
- If awarded tuition assistance, you will be asked to accept your award amount through your online FACTS account. Families who are awarded tuition assistance are expected to give at least ten service ours to the school throughout the year.