Cornerstone currently holds an open admissions process. While we have open enrollment dates each spring, we accept applications throughout the year, pending availability in each class.
There are a few simple steps in our application process:
- Review the Family Handbook(s)
- Review information about the grade level(s) you wish to apply for:
- Review information about our fees:
K-8 Tuition & Fees (2019-2020)
- Review information about health requirements.
- A one-time physical is needed when your child starts preschool and a new one is required when they go into kindergarten (an updated immunization form must also be turned in).
- The State of Illinois requires that the physical and immunizations be turned in before the school year begins.
- When you are ready to apply click the Online Admissions Form (this will open a tab on an external website). The Online Admissions Form has links to create an account or sign on to your existing account.