Support Cornerstone

For over 40 years, Cornerstone has been a key part of DeKalb County, providing a quality education and developing leaders of character who will make a positive impact in the world. As a private institution, we are self-funded, receiving no operational funding from local or state government.


Roughly 75% of our annual income comes from a modest tuition rate, where the other 25% comes from donations through our five major fundraising efforts. Please consider joining us in supporting the work of Cornerstone as we equip students to make a godly impact in the world!