Aurora Christian Schools - Cornerstone Campus is a private Christian school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International. We provide educational services for students in preschool through 8th grade, and our high school students continue at Aurora Christian High School. With a forty-five year legacy of serving the DeKalb County community, we are excited to see how God uses us to prepare students for another generation.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Our greatest desire is to encourage and support students in their development of a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We endeavor to provide both curricular and extra-curricular opportunities for students and families to develop meaningful relationships within a Christian community.
- Our primary responsibility is to provide a quality education from a biblical worldview.
- Our goal is to assist and encourage each student to reach his or her maximum academic potential.
- We believe that each student should be provided with the academic foundation to succeed in further education/training for whatever career/life path the Lord directs.
- We believe that Scripture commands Christians to love and serve one another.
- We believe that we are called to help students develop habits of service that will continue throughout a lifetime.
OUR MISSION & VISION
To lead students to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ,
educate them from a Christian worldview,
and prepare them for a life of service to Christ and their world.
To be an authentic Christian community, unified by our common faith in Jesus Christ.
As a cooperative body of believers, we will encourage each other to daily pursue righteousness.
Together, we will strive to energize and equip each student to succeed in whatever path the Lord directs.
Our desire is to see our students impact their communities and become purposeful, productive Christian adults.