CCA opens its doors and welcomes students from around the world. We have enrolled students from Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America—twelve different countries in all, with many different worldviews. We are interested in students who desire to seek the truth and are open to grow academically, emotionally, socially, physically and even spiritually. CCA provides an educational environment that is safe, friendly, encouraging, and academically challenging. A number of international students have met our graduation requirements and have successfully made the transition to the university level. (Graduation from CCA requires a minimum of two years of full-time attendance, and each student must obtain an F-1 visa.)
The following requirements must be met BEFORE an international student attends CCA:
- The required visa necessary to accommodate the student’s residence in the U.S.
- A completed CCA enrollment form and copies of junior high and high school transcripts (subjects, hours, and grades—official translation in English), which include the most recent completed year of school.
- Entering students are required to have an English SLEP score of 50 or above, or an ELTiS score of 220.
- A Skype interview may be required.
- Proof of medical or health insurance (This may be obtained once in the U.S.)
- A recent health physical as well as all immunizations as required by the State of Illinois are mandatory before the student will be permitted to attend classes.
State of Illinois Health Requirements
If possible, CCA will assist in the home placement of any F-1 or J-1 student. Placement will be made first with prospective CCA families and then other families in the nearby area.